? COVID Update
This week’s COVID-19 update is a reminder that there are many things we can do to stay safe and protect ourselves, our loved ones and our wider community:
Remember, the best protection against COVID-19 is to do all of the following:
• It is strongly recommended to wear a mask when indoors, and if using public transport, taxis or ride shares to get to and from the shops.
• Do the right thing and check-in where required.
• Keep 1.5m apart from others.
• Wash your hands regularly.
• Stay home and get tested immediately if unwell.
See here for more info on how to protect yourself.