As regional HR specialists, Pinnacle People Solutions understands the unique environment in which rural and regionally located councils operate. Being regionally based, we have a vested interest in the long-term sustainability of regional councils and their respective communities, partnering with them to provide support and resources to assist with the delivery of key strategic and operational priorities.
Pinnacle People Solutions has a proven track record in collaborating with regional councils in:
- the development of key HR strategies and plans, including diversity and inclusion, health and wellbeing and workforce management;
- the review of council HR policy frameworks;
- the review and redevelopment of employment contracts;
- the review of performance management systems, capability frameworks and position descriptions; and
- provision of in-house support and expertise.
We have depth and breadth of experience across the full suite of HR services including specialist and executive recruitment, workplace investigations, mediation, workforce planning, executive coaching and team development, along with the ability to apply our specialist local government experience to tailored, fit-for-purpose projects and solutions.
Pinnacle People Solutions works closely with local government clients to augment their existing specialist knowledge by supporting their HR team in the delivery of high quality, strategic and dynamic HR projects and service