? Health News
- Good news! NSW now has the roadmap out of 80% double dose target. From the Monday after NSW hits the target, fully vaccinated people can:
- Have up to 10 people visit their home
- Participate in community sport
- Access hospitality venues
- Travel to regional NSW
- In NSW, there will also be no limits on weddings and funerals, and people at the hairdressers, from that Monday after the target is reached.
- These changes are for fully vaccinated people only. Unvaccinated people will receive greater freedoms from 1 Dec. More on the roadmap here: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/20210927_02.aspx
? Business & Employment News
- Dr Ben Hamer CPHR, PwC Future of Work Lead and AHRI Board Member says that somewhere between 40-50% of workers are currently thinking about leaving their job but how many people actually just think this and not act upon it? It’s a good question! Either way, this should really prompt employers to re-imagine their Employee Value Propositions (why people want to stay in your workplace).
- More and more Australians are looking for different ways to be flexible with their work. As an employer, how can you suggest/encourage different choices to your employees in a clear way?
- After a surge in questions and high demand from our community, our CEO, Bronwyn Pearson, and Senior HR Advisor, Jacqui Newman, will be speaking about rights and obligations regarding vaccinations for your workplace next week on Thursday 7 Oct at 7am. We’ll post the link for the invitation soon so look out for it!
? Take care
- PPS are here for all of your people and performance needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We’ve got your back!