? Health News
- Victorians – want to know your road out? Premier Andrews released the roadmap out of lockdown once vaccination targets are reached.
- This morning, LGAs of concern in Sydney had most restrictions eased.
- Cowra LGA will be going into snap 7-day lockdown from 5pm today.
- Home quarantine trials will begin in NSW in the coming weeks with the NSW Govt launching the trial with 175 fully vaccinated people and reducing the isolation period from 14 days to 7 days.
- There has been 1 positive case identified in Tamworth and contact tracing is underway.
? Business & Employment News
- Funding is available between $25,000 and $250,000 from Multicultural NSW – they are calling on changemakers to come up with solutions to support vulnerable communities during COVID-19 through a 700 word response. Applications close at 5pm, 22 Sep 2021.
- Australian tech firm Mantel Group has launched a million dollar training program to kickstart the careers of women in technology – awesome! Read more here.
- Allianz data shows workplace mental health injury claims are on the rise. When was the last time you checked in with your employee/employer?
- France has recalled its ambassadors from Australia and the US. Tensions keep rising and China aren’t happy with the new AUKUS Alliance either – how will this impact our trade and diplomatic relations between the countries moving forward? What implications will it mean on corporations and large businesses in Australia and then how will this impact trickle through to small businesses? We are yet to see…
? We’ve got your back
- PPS are here for all of your people and performance needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Take care and this is your friendly reminder to exercise some self compassion this week.