Due to recent business growth, Pinnacle People Solutions (PPS) is seeking to appoint a full time Administration Coordinator, to manage a broad range of high level, in-house administrative duties.
Are you an experienced, flexible and proactive Administrator with fabulous interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, along with experience coordinating teams? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and tight knit team environment? If so, then Pinnacle People Solutions just may have the ideal role for you.
Our new Administration Coordinator will possess a reputation for integrity and bring excellence in office management, information technology and customer service. They will also bring a solid background in administration and team coordination to support a broad range of in-house administrative activities. You will be coordinating and assisting all team members to achieve a high standard of work in a professional and respectable manner. As PPS is a young company, you must be patient and flexible, able to work in a small, tight-knit team, and adapt to workplace change quickly.
Our ideal candidate will bring demonstrated experience and superior skills in Administration and the support of a fast-paced, dynamic, and close-knit team. They will possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer literacy skills. Most importantly, however, they will have a passion for contributing to regional business, and values and ethics that align with our own.
Applicants must have:
- Demonstrated substantial relevant administrative experience;
- Demonstrated experience and superior skills in the support of a fast-paced, dynamic, and close-knit team;
- Advanced computer skills, including a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Demonstrated ability to use a range of information technology, workflow coordination and systems and social media;
- Outstanding and proactive organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience developing positive relationships with co-workers and clients;
- Demonstrated high level of problem-solving skills, including confidence in reacting to unexpected issues and managing through to resolution;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and prioritise workloads in high-pressure scenarios, and able to adapt quickly and efficiently to change;
- Willingness to attend occasional meetings and network functions outside business hours;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- HR experience would be advantageous and highly desirable;
- Experience working with small to medium enterprises and start-up organisations also highly desirable.
Pinnacle People Solutions (PPS) is a boutique Human Resources (HR) business, specialising in providing tailored HR management advice and services to regionally based small to medium-sized businesses and not-for-profit organisations. PPS provides ethical and independent advice that is based on developing a comprehensive understanding of businesses and partnering with them to achieve their goals.
The specialised HR services Pinnacle People Solutions provide include: business recruitment, HR risk assessment and mitigation strategies, on call HR support, HR framework development, workforce planning, staff appraisal processes, succession planning, and career coaching. Emergency Industrial Relations support across the full range of workplace relations matters, including dealing with employee misconduct, redundancies, unfair dismissals, bullying, and performance management is also provided. PPS staff work closely with our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of their business and to transfer the knowledge and skills needed to help business owners and managers to effectively operate the people side of their businesses.
Enquiries and Applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Candidate Information Book, please contact us on 1300 856 231. Alternatively, please email enquiries to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9th December 2019