😷 Health News
- Tamworth will enter a snap 7 day lockdown from 5pm today!! There are no cases identified yet but there are a number of exposure sites.
- As of today, the exposure sites in Tamworth include: Inland Café, Super Vape Store, the Tudor Hotel, Gloria Jeans Coffees and the Ampol Roadhouse.
- In Armidale, the following locations have been identified as locations of concern: Armidale Secondary College and Dominos Pizza East Armidale. The Xplorer Train was also noted.
- Please check the NSW Health case locations list here for the times and dates of exposure sites here.
- It remains vital that anyone who has symptoms or is a close or casual contact of a person with COVID-19 to isolate and get tested immediately.
- If you are from Tamworth, Armidale, or have visited these areas, please get tested to get the testing rates up. There may be long lines so bring water with you and perhaps a charged phone to prepare for the wait.
- All schools within the Armidale Regional LGA are non-operational this week and advice on the schools within the Tamworth Regional LGA will be provided shortly.
📰 Business & Employment News
- There are several rules regarding renovations and construction, as well as rules for essential businesses in the Armidale region. Please check the NSW Health site designed specifically for the Armidale Regional LGA lockdown here for clarity.
- We expect similar regulations will be in place for Tamworth.
- We have received lots of questions so far on certain industries, locations of work being classified as essential or how to work safely and this is great. Keep them coming because we’re happy to help and this is a judgment free space. This is a difficult time and we want to be able to help our community as best as possible.
💪 We’ve got your back
- Pinnacle People Solutions are keeping on top of the COVID-19 updates for our region and noting how this impacts our local businesses. We will be posting updates on our social platforms so please do follow us on Facebook, Instagram and join our employer advisory newsletter to stay informed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here for you.