? Health News
- Parts of regional NSW emerged out of lockdown on Saturday – hooray! Schools are open again. If employers can still let their employees work from home, this is recommended. PPS will continue working from home until advised. For the full list of rules for parts of regional NSW, see here.
- The roadmap for the fully vaccinated has been unveiled. Once the NSW population reaches 70% double dose, the fully vaccinated will get access to more freedoms. Read more here.
- If you need to self-isolate and are unable to work while waiting for your COVID-19 test result, you may be eligible for the COVID-19 Test and Isolate support payment. It is a $320 payment if you meet the eligibility criteria and follow the NSW Health guidelines.
- From today, up to 5 fully vaccinated people are able to gather outdoors outside the hotspot LGAs. Within hotspot LGAs, fully vaccinated members of a household will be able to gather outdoors.
- From today, the daily NSW Government press conferences at 11am will be replaced by NSW Health online briefings.
? Business & Employment News
- The State Government and the Commonwealth have announced more funding as part of the COVID-19 economic support package. This will extend the JobSaver program and Micro-business Grants. Reductions in payroll tax will also be helpful. More info here.
- The federal government has introduced legislation that will add miscarriage to the compassionate and bereavement leave entitlement, which means two days of paid leave will be provided to those who miscarry before 20 weeks.
- We’re looking to hire for a Physiotherapist, Carpenter or Roofer, Speech Pathologist, Therapy Assistant and a Works Supervisor in Agriculture. Send this link to your interested network connections – https://pinnaclepeoplesolutions.com.au/positions-available/
? We’ve got your back
- PPS are here for all of your people and performance needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We’ve got your back!
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and want to talk to someone? For a confidential chat and a safe space to talk about your needs, worries or concerns, you can text 0477 13 11 14 to connect to a crisis supporter from Lifeline. Or to speak directly on the phone, you can call 13 11 14. If life is in danger, dial tripe zero (000) immediately.