? Health News
- Some restrictions in NSW have been lifted today for fully vaccinated people. Gyms, cafés, restaurants, pools, shops, hairdressers and beauticians can reopen with density limits so this is great news for small businesses! More info here.
- Want to know how vaccinated your postcode or LGA is? See the data here from the NSW Government.
- Do you have a medical exemption to not get vaccinated? Your place of work may require this form to be signed from your doctor.
? Business & Employment News
- Small business employers may be eligible for free tailored written advice about pay and entitlements from the Employer Advisory Service (EAS) from the Fair Work Ombudsman. See here for eligibility.
- While states start hitting their vaccine targets, employees are gearing up to return to work. Keep in mind these five things:
- There will likely be fluctuating performance levels
- Employees will likely call more of the shots
- Everyone will likely have new boundaries
- Wearing headphones while working may not be as rude as it used to be perceived
- 9am-5pm on the dot may not be as regular as you think
- Have we been bombarded with too many managers? In the US, the pandemic has exposed that the annual cost of excess bureaucracy is about $3 trillion, with an average of one manager per every 4.7 workers. Interesting article here for light reading.
- Female FIFO workers were told yet again to ‘dress more conservatively’ after sexual harassment incidents. When will the responsibility fall on the attackers and not on the victims?
? We’ve got your back
- PPS are finalists in two categories in the New England and North West Business Chamber Awards! (Excellence in Small Business and Outstanding Business Leader). How exciting!! Do you know any other finalists?
- We are here for all of your people and performance needs. If you have any questions, please yell out. 1300 856 231 & email@example.com