Due to recent growth, Duffy’s Automotive Tamworth is seeking to appoint an experienced and skilled Service Advisor to join their growing business in this key position.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Service Advisor plays a crucial role in first line of contact with customers and potential customers and therefore must represent the standards and expectations of Duffy’s Automotive. The Service Advisor will have extensive product knowledge and pride themselves on outstanding customer service.
Duffy’s are looking for candidates who have:
- Previous experience in a service advisory role, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Ability to develop strong knowledge of automotive service offerings, providing sound advice to potential customers;
- Demonstrated experience in processing customer payments and providing relevant invoicing;
- Demonstrated understanding and application of customer databases;
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, including the ability to liaise quickly and efficiently with customers and key stakeholders;
- Ability to develop strong rapport with potential and existing customers, whilst upholding the strong reputation of Duffy’s;
- Sound understanding of WH&S Management and Quality Management practices, procedures and systems.
About Duffy’s Automotive Tamworth
Duffy’s Automotive Tamworth (‘Duffy’s’) are a proud, Australian owned and operated workshop that have been servicing Tamworth and surrounding areas for over 20 years. Over the last three years, Richard Oates – Proprietor of Duffy’s, has continued to create a strong, supportive and development-focused culture. This has resulted in a business that has seen substantial growth and a staffing culture that pride themselves on exceptional standards of expertise, service and staffing support founded on loyalty, skill and proficiency.
Enquiries and Applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Candidate Information Book, please contact the consultants assisting with the recruitment process, Pinnacle People Solutions, on 1300 856 231. Alternatively, please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 13 Feb 2019