Senior HR Advisor
House with No Steps (HWNS), one of Australia’s leading disability service providers, is seeking to appoint a part-time Senior HR Advisor to service the New England/North West region of NSW. The role will be based in either Armidale or Tamworth, and will involve providing expertise in a range of HR services to managers and employees across the region.
House with No Steps (HWNS) has a rich history of working with communities and government to ensure that people with a disability have every opportunity to exercise their rights and responsibilities as valued community members, whilst achieving their best quality of life and choosing how they want to be supported.
If you’re a highly motivated, experienced HR professional with self-direction, initiative, and a reputation for integrity, HWNS has the ideal role for you. We are seeking professional candidates with outstanding communication skills, who are ethically aligned to the vision, purpose, and values of our organisation.
Reporting to the HR Manager (Northern NSW and QLD), the Senior HR Advisor will provide support in the following functional areas: employment conditions, policies and procedures, staff relations/counselling, performance management, compliance, workforce and succession planning, recruitment, safety/injury management, return-to-work coordination, induction processes, and more. HWNS staff must be patient and flexible, able to work both independently and in a team, and adapt to workplace change quickly.
Our ideal candidate will also be motivated to exceed quality work standards and customer service satisfaction levels. If appointed, you’ll be working in an inclusive, flexible team, with a fantastic culture.
Applicants must have:
- Current unrestricted driver’s licence, and the ability and desire to travel to different office locations;
- At least four (4) years’ extensive generalist HR experience, with particular expertise in industrial relations (IR);
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management;
- Commitment to the vision, purpose, and values of HWNS;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to use initiative and be proactive;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage and influence professional relationships;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of report and policy writing;
- Computer literacy, including competency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Return to Work Coordinator Certification;
- Recent training delivery experience.
Enquiries and Applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Information Book, please contact the Pinnacle People Solutions consultants assisting HWNS, on 1300 856 231. Email enquiries and applications to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 29 September 2017