A fun workplace with energy and soul
- Play an integral role in an award-winning accounting firm in Goondiwindi
- Experience regional QLD living for all it has to offer and have a fulfilling career
- Work in a rewarding, supportive, professional and fun environment
- Due to their continued growth, this leader in accounting and financial advisory services is seeking to appoint a full- time Senior Accountant.
This newly created Senior Accountant role is a key position within the business. It is expected that candidates will bring a proven record in accounting and financial advisory services, and preferably have experience working in a regional setting. Candidates will also bring proven outstanding mentorship, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good humour, and resilience. Sound analytical, organisational, and time management skills, as well as attention to detail, are essential. Our ideal candidate will have a flexible, tolerant and cooperative attitude, and the demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships across diverse clients and stakeholders.
- Business/Commerce degree with Accounting major;
- Minimum 3- 4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Extensive knowledge of accounting systems;
- Passion for working in regional QLD;
- Completion of CA or CPA qualifications;
- Strong communication skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a fun, energetic team; and
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
What’s in it for you? The firm offers a wide range of benefits including:
- An approach to people management that is proactive and offers flexibility;
- Continual education, learning, and development;
- A commitment to a proactive involvement in the Goondiwindi community;
- An acknowledgement that the people in the team are so much more than the technical skills that they bring to the job;
- A fun, engaging, and energetic workforce which is supported through annual retreats, social events, and community involvement;
- Competitive remuneration.
Enquiries and Applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Information Book, please contact Consultants assisting the Practice, Ms Annie Harris or Ms Bronwyn Pearson on 1300 856 231. Email enquiries and applications to email@example.com