Did you make a New Year’s resolution to find a job that you love? Do you want to be excited every day at the prospect of going to work? Homes North, a not-for-profit organisation with offices across the New England North West, are offering you an opportunity to say “yes”.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and skilled Executive Assistant (EA) to provide high-level support to our Chief Executive Officer in Armidale, NSW. If you have extensive experience in similar EA roles, and a passion for contributing to the safety and security of individuals in regional communities, Homes North have the ideal role for you.
Our ideal candidate
Our new EA will be someone with a reputation for integrity, who will bring excellence in office management, administration, marketing, compliance, and quality and risk management. They will have high level organisational, time management, and computer skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will also have knowledge of, or experience in, the community housing sector.
If this sounds like you, and you want your efforts to mean something – every day – then we would love to hear from you.
Our selection criteria
Applicants must have:
- Relevant qualification and substantial administrative experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with and providing management expertise to senior executives who interact with key external stakeholders (including individuals, businesses, and government);
- Demonstrated capacity to prioritise workloads and maximise use of resources whilst maintaining a high attention to detail;
- Advanced computer and Information Communications Technology (ICT) skills, including a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as web, calendar and database management;
- Exceptional organisational, planning, time management, and scheduling skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated capacity in critical thinking, quick decision-making, and leadership;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality in a sensitive environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team to achieve goals.
- Knowledge of the community housing sector.
Who we are
Homes North is a not-for-profit organisation serving the New England North West region, with offices in Armidale, Glen Innes, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree and Tamworth. Operating for over 30 years, Homes North creates secure, affordable and sensitively managed housing opportunities for low income households, striving for an integrated and inclusive approach to housing for all.
Our vision is that every community member on low-to-moderate income in the New England North West region has a secure place to call home, which they can independently sustain into the foreseeable future. This vision recognises the continuum of housing needs – from emergency and short-term accommodation to address homelessness, through supported and community housing, and over long-term pathways to secure and affordable home ownership. Community members may move in different directions along this continuum as a result of changes to their financial, health and family wellbeing.
Enquiries and applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Candidate Information Book, please contact the Consultants assisting Homes North – Pinnacle People Solutions – on 1300 856 231. Alternatively, please email enquiries to email@example.com