Edwards Coaches is seeking a motivated and experienced Depot Manager to join our team and oversee our Armidale based bus depot. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and successful business that provides long range coach services, educational and community tours and extensive school bus and town passenger services.
Edwards prides itself on providing the highest standard to service to our customers and the Depot Manager position is an integral part of the ensuring that we continue to deliver a safe, friendly and reliable transport service throughout the region.
What we need you to do
- Manage and deliver operational services and support to ensure the delivery of bus services in a dynamic environment
- Use exceptional people management skills to provide leadership to depot staff
- Ensure bus services are delivered safely and in accordance with compliance obligations
- Manage and communicate with external stakeholders
What we are looking for
- Exceptional people management skills
- Well-developed customer service and communication skills
- Experience in transport operations and risk management
- High level of commitment and understanding of WHS
- Enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
What will you get
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working with a great collaborative team
For a confidential discussion and to obtain more information about the position, including the selection criteria and how to apply, please contact Brad Edwards, on 0427 202 535. For all email enquiries and applications, please send to email@example.com
View on seek.com.au
Find out more about Edwards Coaches.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 18 December 2017