This position has been successfully filled. Visit our main page and select Positions Available from the menu for positions currently being advertised. Thank you for your interest.
Due to their continued growth, this boutique Human Resource (HR) company based in Armidale is seeking to appoint a part-time, experienced HR Advisor to provide expertise in a range of HR services and projects. Our new HR Advisor will work closely with our tight-knit team and clients across regional NSW and QLD. If you’re a highly motivated, experienced HR professional with self-direction, initiative, and attention-to-detail, PPS has the ideal role for you.
We are seeking professional candidates, with a reputation for integrity and ethics, outstanding communication skills and a passion for assisting regional small-to-medium and not-for-profit businesses. Reporting to the CEO, the HR Advisor will provide fit-for-purpose HR support and advice to PPS, as well as a wide range of clients, in the following areas:
- HR auditing
- HR framework review and implementation
- Job design
- Employee relations
- Performance management
- Remuneration and benefits
- Conflict resolution
- Workforce planning
- On and off-boarding
Specialised recruitment including candidate and client management from advertising through to selection of the preferred candidate, as well as training and development, will also form a significant component of the HR Advisor role.
PPS staff must be highly motivated, patient and flexible, able to work in a small, tight-knit team and adapt to workplace change quickly.Our ideal candidate will also be motivated to exceed quality work standards and client service satisfaction levels. If appointed, you’ll be working in an inclusive, flexible business with a fantastic culture.
Applicants must have:
1) Essential Criteria
- Demonstrated 2 years’ experience (at minimum) in a generalist HR Advisor role with a sound knowledge of contemporary HR practices;]
- Demonstrated reputation for integrity and ethical conduct;
- Demonstrated high level of intrinsic motivation, self-direction and initiative;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and build rapport with people from a diverse range of backgrounds;
- Demonstrated resilience, ability to work with competing priorities, and ability to be flexible and adaptable in high-pressure scenarios;
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing and maintaining HR policies and procedures, including work health and safety (WHS) and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation;
- Proven knowledge of modern awards and Enterprise Agreements and ability to provide advice on their application to clients;
- Strong project management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities;
- Excellent computer and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
(2) Desirable Criteria
Tertiary qualification/s in Business Management or Human Resources;
Experience working with small to medium enterprises and start-up organisations is highly desirable.
Pinnacle People Solutions (PPS) is a boutique Human Resources business, specialising in providing tailored HR management advice and services to regionally-based small to medium-sized businesses and the not-for-profit sector. PPS provides ethical and independent advice that is based on developing a comprehensive understanding of businesses and partnering with them to achieve their goals.
Enquiries and Applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Candidate Information Book, please contact the CEO, Ms Bronwyn Pearson, on 0412 400 206. Email enquiries and applications to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5 April 2019