Full time Horticulturist
This privately-owned and local property improvement and maintenance business is seeking to appoint a Horticulturist, to join their growing team.
If you’re a highly motivated, experienced Horticulturist skilled in gardening, landscaping and maintenance, Lawn Garden Home Maintenance (LGHM) has the ideal role for you.
Lawn Garden Home Maintenance (LGHM) offer a comprehensive range of services to their residential, rural and commercial clients, both in Armidale and surrounding districts in the New England area. LGHM are an experienced team of qualified professionals, who cover all horticulture, landscaping, home maintenance, repairs, cleaning, painting, renovating, security installation, and carpentry needs.
LGHM has an established client base in the region. Some of our local clients include NSW Fire and Rescue, Hunter River Lancers, the University of New England Army Reserve Barracks, Essential Energy Depot, Pathfinders, and many strata properties. Our company is fully licensed and insured, and all work is guaranteed. LGHM staff are qualified, and carry out work within WHS safety guidelines for our clients’ peace of mind.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be motivated to strive for best practice in client service delivery, through evaluating and exceeding standards and client satisfaction levels. If appointed, you’ll be working in an inclusive, flexible business, with a fantastic culture, equally focused on the wellbeing of staff and clients.
We are particularly interested in someone who has extensive experience in the horticulture industry, and who has excellent leadership and teamwork capabilities. The successful candidate will be supervising, leading, and training junior staff members, and occasionally working independently, to maintain client properties and complete regular reporting. They will report regularly to, and work in close cooperation with, the Managing Director.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum Certificate III in Horticulture (Landscaping) or equivalent;
- A current, unrestricted NSW driver’s license (minimum P2), with trailer towing experience;
- Extensive experience in landscaping and horticulture;
- Willingness to work well in, and contribute effectively to, a tight-knit team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as demonstrated by the ability to interact professionally and effectively with staff and clientele;
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrated experience and success in leading and managing teams;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent time management skills, whilst maintaining attention to detail;
- A commitment to, and working understanding of, workplace health and safety policies and practices;
- Flexible, tolerant, and cooperative attitude.
- A relevant trade qualification would be highly regarded.
Enquiries and Applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Position Description, please contact the Pinnacle People Solutions consultants assisting with the recruitment process on 1800 856 231. Alternatively, please email enquiries to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28 September 2017