Calling all service professionals with experience in accounts! Are you passionate about contributing to cause that makes a difference everyday in the lives of many? Do you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to problem-solve using computer software? We might just have the role you’re looking for! Homes North, a highly reputed not-for-profit organisation with offices in the New England North West NSW, who make it their business to create secure, affordable and sensitively managed housing opportunities for low income households, are looking to hire their next Accounts Officer – Revenue Management located in Armidale, NSW.
The Accounts Officer – Revenue Management will deliver high-quality management of collection and arrears recovery services in accordance with Homes North policies and procedures. They will provide an accurate, sensitive and responsive account enquiry and information service to both staff and clients to assist in ensuring that income is maximised and arrears charges are kept to a minimum. This role will require experience in accounts management, a sound knowledge of IT systems, and the drive to go beyond client service standards. You will ensure compliance with WHS policies and legislation, quality assurance and service rendering activities throughout.
Applicants must have:
- Previous experience in an accounts role with significant exposure to debtor management and control;
- Positive, effective, and empathetic communication skills and the ability to build credibility and trust with a wide range of customers and stakeholders;
- Customer service experience and the ability to manage complex clients;
- High level of personal drive, energy, and commitment;
- Sound computer literacy in Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Proven time management skills and ability to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of, and experience working within, the community housing sector;
- Qualifications at any level in accounting or bookkeeping are desirable but not essential.
About Homes North
Homes North is a not-for-profit organisation serving the New England North West region, with offices located in Armidale, Glen Innes, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree and Tamworth. Operating for over 30 years, Homes North creates secure, affordable and sensitively managed housing opportunities for low income households, striving for an integrated and inclusive approach to housing for all.
Our vision is that every community member on low-to-moderate income in the New England North West region has a secure place to call home, which they can independently sustain into the foreseeable future. This vision recognises the continuum of housing needs – from emergency and short-term accommodation to address homelessness, through supported and community housing, and over long-term pathways to secure and affordable home ownership. Community members may move in different directions along this continuum as a result of changes to their financial, health and family circumstances.
Enquiries and Applications
For a confidential discussion and to obtain the Candidate Information Book, please contact Pinnacle People Solutions on 1300 856 231. Alternatively, please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 8 April 2019